- LTAA SCHOLARSHIP HOME PAGE
- Photo Gallery
- Faculty Innovation Grant Program
- Alumni Store
- Website Instructions
- Become a Member
The Lane Tech Alumni Association (LTAA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Alumni of Lane Tech. Our mission is:
To promote Lane Tech through the provision of meaningful programs, events, and services that connect alumni to one another, to the school, and to other groups or individuals whose mission aligns with the Lane Tech Alumni Association. We seek to cultivate a spirit of loyalty and lifelong commitment to our alma mater and camaraderie with fellow alumni.
We maintain an office where we keep archival materials and a full time paid staff member who works on events and daily communications with alumni. The LTAA also supports grants for teachers at Lane who need funds that the school cannot provide. In order to keep this organization going, we rely on your donations and your membership dues.
While you can view our website as a non-member, you won’t have the same access privileges as a paid member. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive as a member:
1. Receive the quarterly “Lane Tech Today” magazine and access to past editions online
2. Ability to search for classmates and communicate with them (provided they are listed in our database and have provided an email address)
3. Discounts on alumni events
4. Alumni merchandise discounts
5. Ability to participate in online forums
6. Participate in online groups including one for your graduation year as well as those for sports teams, music, ROTC and any other group that someone wants to create or add to the site.
We offer a number of memberships that can be paid for online or via check:
We encourage you to support our organization through your membership or donations. Please consider signing up today!