Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Register
How to Pay a "Bill Me" Invoice
Share |

How To Change Pay a "Bill Me" Invoice

 1.      Click on   "My Profile"   at the top of the page


2.     Go To the shaded My profile section and click on "manage profile"



3.     Click "Invoices”


4.    Click on the first icon and the invoice will be shown.  You can also click on the second icon if you change your mind and decide to pay online with a credit card.


5.   This is the invoice that will pop up on a separate window.  Just print this out and send it with your check.


If you have any problems, please contact the Alumni office at or 773-935-9351