- Photo Gallery
- Faculty Innovation Grant Program
- Alumni Store
- Website Instructions
- Become a Member
[must be typed and included with the application in PDF format]
1. Essay [choose one (1) essay, 250-350 word maximum, length may vary]
· Essay Option #1 - Reflecting on your time at Lane Tech, how has your experience prepared you both for college and for pursuing study in the field of [insert name]?
· Essay Option #2 - What moment in your life sparked your interest in [insert area] and how do you plan to contribute to the field in the future?
· Essay Option #3 - Describe how Lane Tech has changed you as a person and how who you are as a senior differs from who you were as a freshman.
· Essay Option #4 - [scholarship donor specialized question]
2. Student Transcript
3. Financial History
· Describe any special circumstances that should be considered in evaluating your financial need.
· List any other scholarships or financial awards, including dollar amount, you have received to date.
· Please attach your financial award letter.
4. List of Extracurricular Activities
Including but not limited to: honors and academic awards, service learning, clubs, fine arts, music, sports, employment experience, volunteer experience, community service, special projects and leadership positions.
5. One (1) Letter of Recommendation
The recommendation should come from a Lane Tech teacher who has taught you in the last four years. College letter of recommendation is acceptable.
Please ensure that you have included all the required information and documents as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or considered. Full name and scholarship name must be in the subject line. Thank you for your application!
_____ Counselor Verification and Signature
_____ Applicant Signature
_____ Financial History
_____ Financial Award Letter
_____ List of Extracurricular Activities
_____ Letter of Recommendation